Regular Ride Day
For a price of $230.00 (or $200.00 on weekdays), it will include:
- 6 x 15 minute approx. sessions of track time (5 groups at different speeds)
- Lap timer used to log your performance and consistency (only first 40 riders that book)
- Complimentary Photography
- Event recap video for you to share your ride day experience!
This is not limited to but includes:
- No spectators, helpers and parents are allowed at this event due to measures introduced by the NSW Government. We will have marshals to assist you with loading and unloading if need. (New – Enquire within to confirm if whether your event is affected)
- All supermoto/motards motorcycles must have foot peg sliders. Luddenham Raceway strictly prohibits bikes to go on track without sliders. (New)
- Full leathers (including longer length gloves and boots)
- Full face helmet meeting approved standards
- Riders license (or demonstrate ability to ride a motorcycle).
- Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated
- No leaking fluids e.g. oil, coolant and brake fluid
- Tyres clear of any punctures and are deemed satisfactory for track.
- Spectators must sign in at the main Luddenham Raceway centre. A $5 spectator fee will be required before entry. Spectators must be 16 years & older to be permitted to enter the open pit.
- There are no refunds.
- In an event of wet weather, the ride day will still proceed. Only if deemed unsafe/cancelled by the track owner, then you may reschedule to one of our other dates.
- Steering head bearings adjusted correctly with no free play.
- Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated.
- Protected Engine Cover (Recommended)
- Handle bars is secured.
- Front and rear brakes are working to standard.
- Throttle action smooth and return freely to closed position.
- Front and rear pads deemed to be suitable.
- No sharp edges on clutch and front brake.
- Foot pegs on properly with no sharp edges.